Won't you marry me, Bill?




Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE my hairdresser?! He is SUPER nice! Calls you beautiful, is super complimentary and laid back. I have been seeing him since before my mission. ( I admit I have strayed & tried others, but I'm back to him now.) He always does a fantastic job and has given me hair tips and new styles when I ask his advice. He SERIOUSLY gives the BEST massage when he's washing your hair...I think I would pay just for that massage some days!...it's soooo relaxing! He's washing and massaging and just when you start to think "this is nice, but laying here so long is making my neck hurt" BAM! He lifts your head and starts in on a neck massage! MMmmm!! So FABULOUS! You know you are jealous right now!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey it's been a while. Hope things are going well. You can check out our blog at chrisandamyheadlee@blogspot.com