Other noise around the E 14th Block!

Ok, seriously. for those of you who think I was exaggerating with how noisy the neighbourhood is around here....I drove up to my apartment to see some guy (I thought he was some homeless crazy and almost didn't get out of my car) dancing in the street like he was The King of Pop, Michael Jackson himself. I ran upstairs to my window so I could get this:



Sorry it's fuzzy and sideways!!!, I shot this through the screen. But, you know his music had to be loud if my phone could pick it up that well!

3 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

That is just awesome.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Could you guys hear him? You all were home, but I don't know since it was on our side and things don't always carry over to you all.