Lent update 2...


It's still going really well. I can't believe I haven't gotten on FB since March 9!! It seriously feels like it's been FOREVER!! I can't wait until I can read people's statuses again! The thinking positively has been going great! I have my 3 thankful things that I do everyday, the Ensign's for 2010 only have 2 left in the pile (started with 6), the prayers have continued daily without fail as have the scripture readings. The only thing that's kinda hard for me is the complaining... You see, I work with only 1 other full-time girl in the back office at my work... and she is not a hard worker. She sometimes hides out in the bathroom, she has told me that she does nothing on Wednesday when she is supposed to be stocking the office... so basically, I get left with picking up her slacking off. I try not to let it get it to me. I just try to do my job, but a lot of times b/c she hasn't done her job, I get stuck with double duty. I've talked to my boss, but he's a wuss and won't really talk to anyone about anything, so I've decided just not to worry about it, since he doesn't seem to care, but I still feel the need to vent every once in awhile, which comes across as complaining. I have to say, though, it's a lot less than it was before! Anyway, 4 1/2 weeks left!!

No comments: