More condo pics!!

Here's our new stove. Haven't really used the oven portion since it's been warm...but we can't wait to start baking!
Our new refrigerator... Oooh-La-La! French Doors!
*NOTE* Soni told me I forgot to mention this fridge was $1000 and we scored it for $745!! Go Lowe's price match!

And... with the doors open. Oui! Oui!


Remember this wall??? I was trying to get the difference in color..it is a lovely green now.


Here's a close-up... Love the switch plates too! :) I picked those out!


I know you remember the lovely red window alcove!

It is now the same color as the green wall. Much more relaxing and not so in-your-face.
And now, the bedrooms...
First... Soni's

Soni's room. I was trying to get a good pic of the Lilac color, but it still looks blue. Remember it was beige? See her cute nighstand (Home Goods) & lovely lamp?... ( I picked out her lamp at Target! Love Target!!)

Another view of the paint color...

And... Second... My Room!! (They'll be more pics obviously!) My super cute duvet cover I scored at Ikea! And I love my trunk for storing sheets & blankets!


I adore my new nightstand, (Home Goods) & super cute lamp..mix & match at Target!

My bathroom organizer... I have an obsession with white furniture and bead board!

My sink vanity and don't you adore the mirror! Clearance $25 at Wal*Mart.com


My Closet: It's not all of my closet... I just love being organized and love seeing everything have a place! Shoe organizers courtesy of Closet Maid (Target!!)


All my clothes hang above... & then everything is nicely organized down below


5 comments:

Soni said...

I like that you can see your nightstand in the picture of the bathroom mirror. Lol!

Marly C said...

Wow! It looks sooo good! You girls must be so happy:-)

Soni said...

You forgot to mention how we scored our $1000 fridge for about $745!!! Woo-hoo Lowes!!!!

AllAmericanGrl said...

wow your place is coming along I love it!!!! :)

cantare_21 said...

Ah, the organization! What a thing of beauty! Can't wait to come check it out.