As Promised...New place pics



So, I know you won't believe the color extravaganza you are about to see...so prepare yourselves!

WARNING! YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE!!




This is the living room wall when you first walk in. See the red paint? The window alcove is all RED! What was this guy smoking?!


Just in case you couldn't REALLY get a feel for the geographic living room wall!!

Totally normal, right? This is the master bedroom. I guess he needed beige walls at night so he wouldn't have nightmares!

The downstairs bathroom! Totally Aunt Janice green! We were going to leave it, but it'll be hard to do makeup in here. You'll think everything clashes!


Dining Room wall...see the dark orange circles? That is the color on the front of the kitchen cabinets. (Are you sorry you looked yet?)
And yes. We TOTALLY love the wavy mirror. We can check our shoes on our way down the stairs! Everyone should have one!
Upstairs bedroom... I think I'm supposed to feel like I'm underwater? I think the bathroom & closet are the most normal color in this place!


Soni in our new place. Now you can see the ORANGE cupboard faces! I know you are as in love with it as we are!

In answer to the question I know is on your mind...YES! We are painting! I'll be posting the after pics too! :)


UPDATE 11.2.11 I have no idea where all my pics went, but I can't find them, I apologize if you sincerely wanted to burn your retinas in the color circus! The orange wall is the only 1 I could salvage!

2 comments:

JOCELYN AND JEREMY said...

I think it should be illegal to paint your house with all those crazy colors. I'm really glad that you don't love it the way it is ;) Good luck on the painting. Luckily paint is cheap :)

AllAmericanGrl said...

haha hellloooo Retro!!! cracks me up, but the place overall looks great! :) congrats on your new place and will be excited to see the "after" pics! :)