Randomness...

Still nothing...on the condo, because I knew you were going to ask! My parents are gone right now and the house is unbelievably quiet...it's amazing what you can hear when a deaf guy isn't watching TV in the front room and a nagger girl is yakking in your ear! :)
I'm SO glad I didn't have to work today even though I didn't get to sleep in...slept pretty bad all night, but that's how it goes sometimes! It's nice to just get up and do whatever you feel like doing even if that is NOTHING!
I'm getting ready for Girl's Camp...I pretty much am ready even though there are still months to go! I decided I wanted to make hard candy sucker for my girls and happened upon a sucker mold on e-bay that just happened to have a dragonfly, ladybug, butterfly, and bee on it. How's that for meant to be?! Our Levels this year are 1-Bees 2-Dragonflies 3-Ladybugs & 4-Butterflies. So you see- I HAD to get it! I'm going to make my girls bug bouquets (luckily I only have 6-8 girls this year, unlike last year when I had like 20!)...they will get 1 of each. I already have the sticks, wrappers, candy thermometer, and flavorings....I'm just waiting for the molds...and I should probably wait until GC is closer as it's in July and I don't really want 40 suckers laying around until then! I'm excited though!
Sunday we are having Jodee's Birthday Party here and I'm excited for that too! I ordered her something really CUTE from ETSY.com and just in case she is reading this I am not going to say what it is! But, since I ordered it today, um...you won't be getting it tomorrow, but I think it will totally be worth the wait!!
I just found out my friends are moving with their cute twins too! Why does everyone move? Let's just move into a compound and then we can all see each other whenever we want...K? Think about it, Biehn's! :) Love you guys!
I think that is all for now!

2 comments:

JOCELYN AND JEREMY said...

I was just thinking about you! Yeah, our landlord is selling this place so we are being forced to move. We decided, why not buy something? But if we want a place big enough for us and not in the ghetto, corona it is. You can still come play :) I hope you hear about your condo soon! what a drag that you will be living way closer to where we are now but we are going to go further away. Boo! Keep me posted on your condo waiting. We're waiting on our short sale too. And waiting...

Anonymous said...

...and waiting! My co-worker said her sis just got a place that she waited on for 9 MONTHS!! Crazy! They should call it a crapshoot sale, or Ridiculously Long Sale!!